[78-L] I Have An Edison Disc Phonograph!!!

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sun Apr 15 12:23:41 PDT 2012

Only Diamond Discs, although I seem to recall there was an adapter for regular
78s. I tend to play 78s more on professional equipment than on original
machines, we were about to move and someone wanted to buy the machine, so it
was an easy decision. I owned a Credenza for about 6 years as well, but I was
glad to sell it to someone who really wanted it.

dl