[78-L] Victor Scroll Labels in Canada?

david.diehl at hensteeth.com david.diehl at hensteeth.com
Wed Apr 4 18:47:36 PDT 2012

Re: the possibility of Compo; its NYC studio was used to record sides for Pathe in late 1926 and early 1927. The sides I've heard (mostly the Red Heads) are slightly under recorded but very clear. They don't sound like WE at all. Whether the same equipment was still in use over a year earlier, one can only speculate...which we love to do.
 DJD
Visit the Blue Pages: the Encyclopedic Guide to 78 RPM Party Records
http://www.hensteeth.com