[78-L] 16" Transcription box... Can anybody help a gal out?

neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 06:51:15 PDT 2012

I have purchased boxes at Anchor Box that work well enuff, 18 X 18 I
believe, just fill in the sides with cardboard that I can cut easily
enuff. If the ETs are in sleeves, they will be a little larger than 16
anyway. Packing material is easy enuff to make from other boxes, folded
flat.

joe salerno

--
Joe Salerno