[78-L] 16" Transcription box... Can anybody help a gal out?

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Tue Mar 13 06:38:10 PDT 2012

Kidding aside, unused pizza boxes (if you can get them) are not a bad idea. I
buy them in bulk from a wholesale store and they come in various sizes. The 14"
box, flattened, is 18" wide and can be cut to make reasonably solid flat
dividers, so two of them flattened and cut and taped shut (with the
corrigations in opposite directions to add stability) would work nicely.

dl