[78-L] The Happy Sisters

Glenn Longwell glongwell at snet.net
Sat Mar 10 17:55:48 PST 2012

I got the following question from someone that I'm curious about now as well.  I never heard of them.  Does anyone know if they recorded under their own name or what recordings they might be on?Thanks,
Glenn

I was looking for any information on a singing trio from the 1930's called "the Happy Sisters" My grandmother was the youngest, Muriel, and her sisters, Olive and Stell. They sang with Rudy Vallee and did radio commercials. I would appreciate any information you may have.