[78-L] The Happy Sisters

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Sat Mar 10 18:07:11 PST 2012

Hi Glenn,

If they were connected with Vallee,  there may be something about them in
the Rudy Vallee papers which are at the Thousand  Oaks Library:

http://www.americanradioarchives.com/search.htm

I used their search to find "Happy Sisters" but came up empty...but your
friend might want to contact the library directly for some help.

Taylor B