[78-L] Bowmar Records

Gene Baron gene.baron at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 06:44:13 PST 2012

Hi,

If it's of any interest or help with your listings, here are the Bowmar
records that I have:

All part of 'Latin American Folk Dances Album No. 6'
All performed by Maria Cruz & Orchestra
All Copyright 1954 with the Crenshaw Blvd address
All have 'Not Licensed for Public Performance for Profit':

BR 006-1A  Huyano Inca)
BR 006-1B  Marinera (Peru)

BR 006-2A  Los Viejitos (Mexico)
BR 006-2B  Si Senor (Brazil)