[78-L] OT: Latter-day Rosemary Clooney recordings

Randy Watts rew1014 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 26 18:47:50 PST 2012

Thanks for the information, Ray. Someone sent me a note off-list and told me that he had four of the five Clooney remakes you list -- "Botch-a-Me," "Come On-a My House," "Hey There," and "Half as Much" -- on an album titled "Rosemary Clooney and Dick Haymes," released by Exact Productions as EX-232 and with a 1980 copyright date.

Randy