[78-L] OT: Latter-day Rosemary Clooney recordings

Roger Wade rwade1947 at comcast.net
Sun Feb 26 19:03:23 PST 2012

Jazzology Records, on their BCD-114, issued 4 previously unreleased sides Rosie recorded in New Orleans for the Southland label in 1952 with George Girard's Jazz Band.  Great stuff, and enough for two 78s but label owner Joe Mares never got around to issuing them.

Here is a link to the CD:  http://www.jazzology.com/item_detail.php?id=BCD-114

Here is a sample track:  http://home.comcast.net/~rwade1947/ImGoinHome.mp3

Roger Wade
Really Old Records