[78-L] Got to be the right place, even if it's on time

Matthew Balcerak mjbalcerak at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 20:24:24 PST 2012

How would you handle the following:
I order a little something on the FeeBay and it arrives promptly, as
described, at my parents house, in a different state.
I double checked the order details on both ebay and paypal, and they both
had the correct address.
Ebay has my parents address, because if they want anything they use my
account.
I contacted the seller and essentially got the reply that it's ebay's fault
and they just mailed it to the address ebay gave them.
The seller has less than 150 feedback so I don't want to hurt a new guy
with poor feedback, but the wrong state is the wrong state.

Suggestions?

-Matt-