[78-L] Got to be the right place, even if it's on time [fwd]

Mike Harkin xxm.harkin at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 9 21:23:17 PST 2012

You're lucky it ended up in the hands of somebody you know.  If a stranger got it,they'd probably have returned it to seller or eekbarf.  Best thing to do if you haven't already is have your parents mail it directly to you
without further involvement of eekbarf or seller.  You won't get any satisfaction from either.  Each just blames the other.  I have this problem
with banks and Post offices in the US and Bulgaria:  any time there's a screw-up, each sez, It isn't us, it must be them.  About all you can do is grin and bear it.  And consider seriously whether you wish to have further dealings with either.  At least you do have _that_ luxury....

Mike in Plovdiv