[78-L] Different labels for A & B sides on 78 rpm records

bradc944 at comcast.net bradc944 at comcast.net
Mon Jan 23 12:17:43 PST 2012

Mike (& crew):

I recently did a transfer of a Victor scroll with differing label types (it was posted a month or two back on 78rpmcollector.com)... one side was Victor Talking Machine the other referred to RCA... I'll have to dig it out from somewhere, but I do have scans available.

Also, I have the P-3 opera (La Boheme, part 2) set that has three different Columbia Masterwork type labels in it. Don't know if it was originally purchased this way or it is a compendium (collector-assembled from different sets).

So, even though it's not the norm, it DID happen more than occasionally (opinion).

Brad