[78-L] He changed his mind..

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Fri Jan 20 07:33:45 PST 2012

I have 555 positives at the moment..back in July I'd only been eBarfing for a
couple of months so it was one negative out of the possibly 25 or 30 most
recent feedbacks. Enough to put a serious dent in the percentage.

And the other month, when a number of us were plagued by a shill bidder who
kept sniping Calypso and Reggae items so he could claim high assessments on
records he already owned (that seemed to be the only logical explanation), we
all tried to give him the worst feedback possible but each one would show up as
a positive, giving him a high score. (You'd get the idea if you read them,
though, before they were deleted..one seller said "Do you bum sheep in your
spare time?")

dl