[78-L] He changed his mind..

marimbamoods at comcast.net marimbamoods at comcast.net
Wed Jan 18 16:03:41 PST 2012

i then pour the soda.

well, YOU asked.

david harvey

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Lennick" <dlennick at sympatico.ca>
To: "78L" <78-L at 78online.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 5:05:49 PM
Subject: [78-L] He changed his mind..

Well, cocky doo doo..an eBay winner has decided he doesn't want the record,
after paying big bucks for it. And I can't seem to initiate a "second chance
offer" link..does that only apply if an item hasn't been shipped yet? Evidently
the return policy obliges me to accept it unless I've specified otherwise.
Let's hope the second-place bidder (within a dollar) still wants the thing.
What do you guys do when this happens? I mean after pouring the scotch.