[78-L] He changed his mind..

neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 22:22:00 PST 2012

Report it to ebay. The winner is breaking a contract, as I understand
it. I don't know what ebay will do...maybe send an email reminding the
bidder that they entered into a binding contract. You can at least apply
for a refund of the "price" realized fee, but not the placement fee. Or
that's how it used to be. I haven't sold anything there in some time.

Pls keep us informed.

joe salerno

--
Joe Salerno