[78-L] He changed his mind..

Matthew Duncan recordgeek334578 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 18 14:20:51 PST 2012

Continue pouring the scotch...

But really, I have always been able to use the 'second chance offer' function and recently had this experience with an LP.  The high bidder didn't want it but the second chance offer was snapped up by the next bidder ... but I was lumbered with the ebay after sale fees for both 'sales'...

Happy selling!
Matthew