[78-L] He changed his mind..

Roger Wade rwade1947 at comcast.net
Wed Jan 18 14:17:39 PST 2012

Hi David,

It just goes with the territory, fortunately not too often.  You have to suck it up and move on.  Tell him he only gets the full refund if he returns the record to you safely.  For some reason these things (returns) always seem to come in bunches of two or three within a short time period, then none for a long time.

It's not worth fighting it.  Paypal or his credit card company will just side with him anyway.  Just hope your record has a safe and uneventful return trip.

Best regards,

Roger Wade
Really Old Records

http://www.reallyoldrecords.com