[78-L] Gene Williams on Mars

Garth Miller garthgmiller at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 17:11:03 PST 2012

I am looking for information about any Mars label recordings made by big band vocalist and leader Gene Williams with Nat Pierce.  There is nothing in my outdated version of Lord or any other discography that I have seen.  One just closed on eBay at http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320826699041&ssPageName=ADME:B:WNA:US:1123 .

The label is formatted like the Oklahoma label that released Williams/Pierce recordings made circa 1959 that included Sam Donahue, who is my main interest.

Garth Miller