[78-L] Further questions on RCA/Bluebird 31-0000 series

Dennis Flannigan dennis.flannigan at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 22:49:43 PST 2012

Since I asked recently about my two record album (Ilene Woods, "Walt
Disney's Cinderella"), from the short lived, RCA/Bluebird 31-0000 series,
I've found little information about the series. Only that it was short
lived, and few discs. However, it seemingly made it to 31-0014, because I
have 0013 & 0014. What other releases were released on the series. Are they
considered from the RCA, or the Bluebird catalog?

Googling leads to little, less, and nada? Were these issued as code
recordings for the Allies, or what?

Please, can anyone add other recordings to the 31-0000 series? Perhaps we
can collectively create the missing discography.

Dennis