[78-L] Yodeling Slim Clark LP Data Needed

David Sanderson dwsanderson685 at roadrunner.com
Fri Jan 13 08:06:37 PST 2012

On 1/13/2012 7:59 AM, Rockined1 wrote:
> There is a website covering the Don Gabor empire  but it is mainly
> for Classical and their nationality acts [ie Frankie Yankovic's
> polkas--many of which were released on the Jolly label and were
> reissued on Continental with altered titles]---not even any info on
> the Selah Jubilee Singers.

Thanks for this. It's:
http://www.soundfountain.org/rem/dongabor.html
and has a huge amount of information about Gabor and his various
enterprises, most interesting. However, it's not clear to me whether
there's much detailed discographical information available  amidst this
forest of record labels.

--
David Sanderson
East Waterford Maine