[78-L] Yodeling Slim Clark LP Data Needed

Rockined1 rockined1 at aol.com
Fri Jan 13 04:59:13 PST 2012

There is a website covering the Don Gabor empire  but it is mainly for Classical and their nationality acts [ie Frankie Yankovic's polkas--many of which were released on the Jolly label and were reissued on Continental with altered titles]---not even any info on the Selah Jubilee Singers.

Palace was one of Don Gabor's labels so the material would be reissues of
ontinental, Remington or any other related company.
dl