[78-L] Duck, Chico! (was: Lennick's holiday torture)

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Mon Dec 26 12:31:48 PST 2011

Yeah,  Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm has The Toy Trumpet for the big finish..I
think it's the coolest Bill Robinson-Shirley Temple dance number....and the
band sounds great.

My fave number from that show is this one...Jack Haley and Loretta Lee
(dubbing for Phyllis Brooks).    The song is called   "Alone With You" and
it's  a beauty.  Does anyone know of any commercial records or radio
broadcasts of it?  Seems like it should have been recorded but wasn't.

http://youtu.be/h64SsOym_hg

Taylor