[78-L] Duck, Chico! (was: Lennick's holiday torture)

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Mon Dec 26 12:38:38 PST 2011

Now it can be told..in early 1996 I did 2 CDs worth of Shirley Temple
soundtracks for a now-defunct label, claiming that I had access to playbacks.
Actually I went to my local video store on two-dollar Tuesday for a few weeks
and rented all the movies and transferred the songs straight to DAT. I have no
idea what the store's proprietor thought I was doing renting all of those
things but the morality squad never came knocking.

dl