[78-L] Duck, Chico! (was: Lennick's holiday torture)

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Mon Dec 26 12:14:21 PST 2011

And you get Raymond Scott in Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm, believe it or not. As
for Wheeler and Woolsey, I made a valiant attempt to get through something
where they own a hotel..pretty dreary stuff. (Hook Line and Stinker, I calls it.)

By the way, all 3 Marx Brothers (discounting the ones nobody counts) made 78s.

dl