[78-L] Unusually long 78RPM sides

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Fri Nov 25 09:02:08 PST 2011

The Compo Company's Double-Length Apex and Starr records also combined two
complete songs per side..complete with reverb, created by playing two copies of
each disc with a slight delay (and that must have meant using 4 turntables). I
don't think I've ever turned up one of these in listenable condition.

dl