[78-L] Regal vs Columbia (and Western Swing?)

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Wed Nov 9 19:16:10 PST 2011

I'm a little confused. Regal was an English label which was the budget label
for UK Columbia (and after the EMI merger, became Regal Zonophone). There was
also an American Regal label in the 20s, no connection to Columbia. What's the
label and number info for the Roy Evans in each case?

Western Swing? Wonderful stuff. Cue Gary Ginell.

dl