[78-L] Regal vs Columbia (and Western Swing?)

David London jusmee123 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 19:24:05 PST 2011

The Regal I have is an Australian label, so I guess that means the same as
British (it quotes British patents).  The main number on it is G20413 with
a small bracketed (146020) and (146021) on the flip side .

The youtube video  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ey6nZLDrJBg Columbia  has
the number 1380-D  and again the same (146020) , so I assume it's exactly
the same recording.