[78-L] The audio casette is making a comback

Robert M. Bratcher Jr. rbratcherjr at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 20 10:32:11 PDT 2011

I've been buying books on cassette tape (they sell CD's & mp3 CD's of the books too) from Audiobookstand as the cassette version is often cheaper than the CD or mp3 version of the same book. Most play just fine but every once in awhile I get a cassette that wants to squeel because of sticky shed problems. If I run across that & I happen to like the book then I'll buy the CD version to replace the cassette version which gets thrown away after the CD version arrives. And they also have $10 unabridged CD audiobook sales which is really nice!!