[78-L] The audio casette is making a comback

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Thu Oct 20 09:46:08 PDT 2011

I haven't had a cassette player in the car since who knows when..there are
still a couple of working players (and a good boom box) around the house for
when something needs to be transferred. But I also have sets of OTR from Radio
Spittoons and a few books-on-tape that have had as much attention as my laserdiscs.

dl