[78-L] 78-L Digest, Vol 36, Issue 6 Dean Martin on Apollo

Nigel Burlinson burlinson at orange.fr
Mon Sep 5 12:09:23 PDT 2011

Here is the Dean Martin October 1947 session at WOR Studio, New York City
from the Bear Family book:

Apollo 1088 (also EP 705)
3142 Oh, Marie*
3143 Walkin' My Baby Back Home**

Dean Martin with *Jerry Jerome's All Stars/**Jerry Jerome's Orchestra
(Clif White, guitar; Cedric Wallace, bass; Cozy Cole, drums;
Jimmy Rivers, piano; Johnny Mince, clarinet)

but the Proper Box listing adds Jerry Jerome, tenor sax and lists Clif White
as
Hy White which sounds more likely (Hy died February 28 this year at 95).

Nigel Burlinson
.