[78-L] Linguaphone, was Saturday Delivery

bradc944 at comcast.net bradc944 at comcast.net
Mon Sep 5 11:50:46 PDT 2011

Heheheh, the only Rusovje I know is "celovjye"... I would think that the case was in case the traveller wanted to cram-study the language while on the boat across the Atlantic.  The Russian Linguaphone stuff would have come in handy in translating the Soviet 8" microgroove 78s I posted up on 78rpmcommunity :)

... and Ny parlovye Rus, either :)

Stras, dude :)

Brad