[78-L] oooWEE policy change regarding feedback

Cary Ginell soundthink at live.com
Fri Sep 2 07:57:43 PDT 2011

Most of the time (and my current rating is 99.7%), I have had satisfied customers, but occasionally, I will get a kvetch also. Just as I am creeping up to the next tenth of a percent, someone invariably is dissatisfied or distrustful and no matter how I try to alleviate the miscommunication, I get flamed. It's almost never someone from the U.S. But I still think sellers should be protect against kvetches by being permitted to warn other sellers of their actions by posting negative feedback. It is like being unarmed in a street fight. You can't even take cover.

Cary Ginell