[78-L] London -- Made in England?

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Thu Aug 18 15:16:28 PDT 2011

Yes, Londons really were pressed in England until about 1951. The few domestic
pressings from that era are of really strong sellers like The Wedding Samba
(don't laugh, that disc started London Records of Canada going). Even US
recordings like Music Music Music turn up as both domestic and English pressings.

dl