[78-L] Rust's Entertainment Discography

Steve Williams jazzhunter at collector.org
Sun Aug 14 18:11:24 PDT 2011

So what did Cole Porter et. al. DO in the entertainment discography, sing?
It doesn't seem to me that composers belonged in this book anyway.

There are still omissions in the second edition.  For instance Welcome Lewis
is not listed.  I had to go to the Victor Master book to learn anything.

Todd Rollins is a band, not a personality.  Isn't he in Rust's American
Dance Band or Shirley and Johnson? (I don't have those.)

.  Steve Williams  ..

Message: 4