[78-L] Dean Martin Question

Jeff Sultanof jeffsultanof at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 14:09:40 PDT 2011

I'm afraid I don't. Compiling such a list would take some time, as there are
29 one-hour DVDs, and the only information on each one is a listing of the
guests who appear. Those lists are sometimes incomplete.

Garrison and NBC are currently involved in a lawsuit - Garrison claims that
he co-owns the series with Martin's estate (a handshake deal) and NBC claims
that they co-own it.

Quality is very good despite the fact that some tapes were not well cared
for. It is still a treat for me to re-live watching this series, one of the
things I looked forward to every week. I was young and impressionable.

Jeff Sultanof