[78-L] Dean Martin Question

Thomas Stern sternth at attglobal.net
Sun Aug 7 13:47:58 PDT 2011

I've seen the Time-Life set at COSTCO, about $5 per dvd (a 6 DVD package for $30).
The Guthy Renker seems to me to be a rip-off - outrageously overpriced.
They seem to draw on the same material, but I haven't done a segment by segment comparison.
There is a Woody Allen performance on both that is the same.

Do you have a contents list for the Guthy Renker material?  I think the Time Life
segments are listed on their website.

Best wishes, Thomas.