[78-L] Dean Martin Question

Jeff Sultanof jeffsultanof at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 13:37:35 PDT 2011

I hope there are one or two Dean Martin fans out there who can answer this
question.

Guthy-Renker currently sells DVDs of the Best of the Dean Martin Show, 29
DVDs in all (I'm not talking here about the roasts). Supposedly producer
Greg Garrison purchased several segments of the show from NBC and created
these DVDs from those segments.

There is now a set from Time-Life of Dean Martin Show excerpts. Can anyone
tell me if these are comprised of different material from the Guthy-Renker
series, or do they draw from the same episodes?

Many thanks,
Jeff