[78-L] Dean Martin Question - New Tilme-Life DVD

Steve Ramm steveramm78l at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 7 17:27:03 PDT 2011

I don't have the Guthy Renker set but I do have new 6-DVD set and frankly I was disapointed. It's only exceprts and there are virtually no solo Deans. They spend a lot of time on the comedy. The think that made this different than the G-R set is that these are grouped by show. There is the opening and then from 18 -35 minutes of a show and then the final credits (so you can see who was edited out). The G-R are just excepts in no sequence.

The quality of the image varies too. Just my opinion.

Steve