[78-L] French stuff esp. Chevalier

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Sat Aug 6 15:38:32 PDT 2011

I didn't realize B&N had done a half-price Criterion sale again.  I got
this Lubitch set last time they had the sale, along with about ten other
sets and films including the original 3 Penny Opera and a phonograph
related Rene Clare film A Nois la Liberte.  Right now they are not at
half price, it is more like 31% off.

Mike BIel  mbiel at mbiel.com