[78-L] French stuff esp. Chevalier

Steve Ramm steveramm78l at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 6 07:59:28 PDT 2011

Speaking of Chevalier - I picked up the Ernst Lubitch Musicals DVd set from the Criterioon Collection at 50% off fromk Barnes and Noble on line for about $27.00 with an additinal 15% off and Free shipping for the 4 DVDS. This is these set of PRE-CODE Chevalier/MacDonald musicals. I'm sure I saw them YEARS ago but really enjoying them now. So far only through the first "The Love Parade" - the firsr sound musical where the songs carried the plot.

I think B&N still has all the Criterion Collection on sale at 50% off (both in store and on line). (I also got a favorite Philly film - Blow Out - (non musical) which has a great transfer.

Steve