[78-L] Beer coasters

bradc944 at comcast.net bradc944 at comcast.net
Wed Aug 3 08:15:32 PDT 2011

The only CDs I have had deteriorate are the blue-back ones from about 2002-2003. Unfortunately there are some old radio airchecks on them that are nearly irreplacable.  Would the Beer CDs be on those by any chance? Conversely, I have a bunch of paper-labelled burned discs from 200 that are still playable. Backed up of course!

BC