[78-L] Beer coasters

Malcolm Rockwell malcolm at 78data.com
Wed Aug 3 09:43:40 PDT 2011

Nope. The ones made on blue-back CDs play just fine, it's the "normal"
CDs that won't. It's possible that Dave Burnham has the right of it.
Those that won't play have full on paper labels. Still doesn't explain
why they won't play or copy at all no matter what player - computer
DVD/CD players or stand alone CD decks - or duplication software I use.
Mal

*******