[78-L] Good quality, 78 rpm album jackets at Half-Price Books

neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 11:03:24 PDT 2011

For what 1/2 price charges for 78s sometimes, it may be worth it to buy
some albums just for the albums. I have bought some record containers
that way. I've seem collectors buy large assortments of transcriptions
not for the records, but for the sleeves if they are in decent enough shape.

joe salerno