[78-L] 78-L Digest, Vol 34, Issue 35

Nigel Burlinson burlinson at orange.fr
Mon Jul 25 22:12:29 PDT 2011

According to William Brown's Columbia book this set was actually recorded
over TWO days
August 20 & 21 1947 (late evening to very early morning??) and first issued
on November 10 1947
as 78rpm set C.153

August 20 1947
CO.38073 East of The Sun (and west of the moon)
CO.38074 For You
CO.38075 When Day Is Done

August 21 1947
CO.38076 I'll Never be The Same
CO.38077 I'll Get By (as long as I have you)
CO.38078 More Than ou Know
CO.38079 Something To Remember You By
CO.38080 I'll See You In My Dreams

Nigel Burlinson (burlinson at orange.fr)

PS: If anyone wants my 22 page discography of Buddy
as an e-mail attachment, please ask!