[78-L] Good quality, 78 rpm album jackets at Half-Price Books

Dennis Flannigan dennis.flannigan at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 21:51:42 PDT 2011

Sometime reading eBay auction results, I see those ten and twelve sleeve
albums going for more than most 78's. In Tacoma, there are probably twenty
mint album books at Half-Price Books. Now, they don't have a price on the
albums, but one filled with records (mostly big band, jazz, Billy Graham
sacred stuff, and the like). I bought six 78s, including Art Tatum on a 12"
Comet label, and five hard to find Bill Monroe 78's on Columbia, filled an
album and headed home having spent five bucks.

These albums are the best I've seen for some time, look new. Again, located
at Tacoma's Half Price Books near the Tacoma Mall.

df