[78-L] A question of release dates

Nicholas Fernandez nhf202 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 08:41:59 PDT 2011

Ah! This advertisement in Billboard puts the release date in August at the latest, so give the other information, I'm pretty sure it's an august release: http://books.google.com/books?id=sAwEAAAAMBAJ&pg=PT22&lpg=PT22&dq=billboard+%22Ellington+plays+the+blues%22&source=bl&ots=UCmHBX48Ig&sig=PtuMNXifWNCeD0c59UJTkbL9N-E&hl=en&ei=CC_2TcKFA-Gy0AHsrPHrDA&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=9&ved=0CEQQ6AEwCA#v=onepage&q&f=false

Nick