[78-L] New Record Auction #133 Now Available

Andrea Walsh petquality1 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 18:00:16 PDT 2011

Can you still mail me the paper copy of the auction? I will let you know
when I move. Thank you Tom. I hope you got to look at the phonograph I sold
Ron Snow.  All my best, Andrea Walsh
On Jun 5, 2011 4:53 PM, "Hawthorn&apos;s Antique Audio" <
hawthorn at thoseoldrecords.com> wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> Auction list 133 "Good Ol' Records" is now available. There are close to
2000 items listed with something for everyone. Here are some of the
highlights:

> *Five inch Concert cylinders
> *Brown wax cylinders
> *Lots of small Emerson discs
> *A nice group of black label 10" Victor Grand Prize
> *Standard records with a 1/2" center hold
> *A large selection of early Phono-Cut records
> *Historical and personality 78s
> *Part two of a large Billy Murray collection
> *Collector books and magazines
> *Vintage record catalogs and supplements
> *Early sheet music
> *Needle tins, envelopes and accessories
> *Jazz - all kinds
> *Jazz books and sheet music
> *Dance bands of the 1920s and 1930s
> *Dance band sheet music and folios
> *Rock, R&B and 1950s pop
> *Foreign and ethnic music
> *Victor 12" Grand Prize Red Seals
> *Nearly 100 Fonotipia and Odeon 10 3/4" discs
> *Classical vocal and instrumental solos
> *Classical piano and orchestral selections
> *Edison Diamond Discs, including some new/old stock
> *Two and four minute cylinders
> *And much, much more.......
>
> Visit our website at www.thoseoldrecords.com for more information on this
large and varied auction. If you're interested, you can request (off list,
please) either a free printed catalog or a PDF file containing the entire
auction. Our email is hawthorn at thoseoldrecords.com.

> SPECIAL FOR LIST MEMBERS! If you have never received any of our lists, be
sure to ask for the 10% New Bidder Discount Coupon.