[78-L] New Record Auction #133 Now Available

Hawthorn's Antique Audio hawthorn at thoseoldrecords.com
Sun Jun 5 16:52:50 PDT 2011

Hi Everyone,

Auction list 133 "Good Ol' Records" is now available.  There are close to 2000 items listed with something for everyone.  Here are some of the highlights:

*Five inch Concert cylinders
*Brown wax cylinders
*Lots of small Emerson discs
*A nice group of black label 10" Victor Grand Prize
*Standard records with a 1/2" center hold
*A large selection of early Phono-Cut records
*Historical and personality 78s
*Part two of a large Billy Murray collection
*Collector books and magazines
*Vintage record catalogs and supplements
*Early sheet music
*Needle tins, envelopes and accessories
*Jazz - all kinds
*Jazz books and sheet music
*Dance bands of the 1920s and 1930s
*Dance band sheet music and folios
*Rock, R&B and 1950s pop
*Foreign and ethnic music
*Victor 12" Grand Prize Red Seals
*Nearly 100 Fonotipia and Odeon 10 3/4" discs
*Classical vocal and instrumental solos
*Classical piano and orchestral selections
*Edison Diamond Discs, including some new/old stock
*Two and four minute cylinders
*And much, much more.......

Visit our website at www.thoseoldrecords.com for more information on this large and varied auction.  If you're interested, you can request (off list, please) either a free printed catalog or a PDF file containing the entire auction.  Our email is hawthorn at thoseoldrecords.com.

SPECIAL FOR LIST MEMBERS!  If you have never received any of our lists, be sure to ask for the 10% New Bidder Discount Coupon.

Thanks!

Tom Hawthorn
Hawthorn's Antique Audio
www.thoseoldrecords.com