[78-L] styli size help

Sean Miller smille1 at nycap.rr.com
Wed May 18 13:34:11 PDT 2011

Drill bits, I love it!!  That's how mine are lined up.

The custom 78 styli I use most that I have are the 2.0 mil TE, 2.5 mil TE and the 3.8 mil TE.  Yes, I have several others, but these are the ones I find to be the most handy, the 3.8 (or a 4.0) do Victor Scrolls from the 20s best and also reduce HMV crackle considerably.

Sean

>>> 78-L at klickitat.78online.com