[78-L] styli size help

Cary Ginell soundthink at live.com
Wed May 18 13:27:44 PDT 2011

Since hand-cut styli are expensive, I could only afford to use two, so after consulting with some folk I bought them fro Expert Stylus: a 3.2 for pre-war discs, a 2.8 for post-war, and threw caution to the wind. Maybe some day, I'll have an entire row of them, .1 ml apart, laid out like drill bits.

Cary Ginell